Tuesday 12 February 2013

Country Matters new page

Hello everyone,what a summer we are having, fires and floods, drought feeding and cleaning up after storms.







I must apologise for being off air for so long, there has been a multitude of reasons which I will not go into but it has been a busy summer, hot and dry and I feel I am back to normal at least for now. 

Big news though that I will announce, I have created (with some help) a new blog/website for you to look at and for me to be able to give you a better look at what I have to offer.  As you will see I will still be blog posting but there are other places to look for patterns, classes etc.  The new place to find me is www.countrymattersdesigns.com  - it still has a little of fine tuning to be done, baby steps for someone like me who struggles with technology at times.  For those of you who are members I think you will have to re sign, any problems, let me know.  This blog will stay here but all the new info will be on the new website. 

Okay, I will sign off and get busy with some stitching, there will be plenty of news coming very soon I promise, till then,

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment